There are a number of opportunities available to become involved with Steamfest.
Steamfest is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
- Much more
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team and give back to the community
Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Steamfest sponsorship package.
A sponsorship package with Steamfest will give your business a unique opportunity to align your brand with Australia’s premier festival of steam, the largest event to be held annually within the Hunter Region, regularly attracting crowds of over 60,000 visitors.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Steamfest can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions in a difficult to reach market.
- Help to launch your products and services into the marketplace through a targeted marketing campaign consisting of direct mail, digital marketing campaigns and social media promotions.
- Gain access to a diverse range of contacts through the Steamfest network.
- Expose your brand to local, interstate and international audiences.
- Align with a premier event that helps you increase your credibility in the industry.
As a major sponsor, businesses will benefit from direct community exposure as well the opportunity to leverage the well recognised Steamfest brand.
For more information or to receive a copy of the sponsorship prospectus, please contact Portia Wendt on 02 4931 2879 or email@example.com
At Steamfest, stallholders benefit from an extensive program including the great train race, a dinner train, Station Precinct activities and a full Rally Ground program, which is expected to deliver a festival audience in excess of 60,000 people.